“ A book on Ayurveda to generate health consciousness”
Written by Vaidya Suyog Dandekar, Gruha Vaidya shines a light on the root cause of all illnesses from the perspective of Ayurveda. He emphasizes that every patient should know the root cause of his ailment and should be treated according to his or her needs.
- This book unveils the history, fundamentals of Ayurveda and its impact on our overall well-being.
- It clearly, defines the key terms like dosha, Prakriti, ama, dhatu, dincharya and Chiktsa.
- Learn different holistic methods of healing, like naturopathy, yoga, home remedies and healthy food recipes.
- Support your body by adopting an ayurvedic lifestyle for optimum health
- Determine why the natural approach to illnesses is the most effective in the long run
By the end of reading this book, you will have better knowledge about your body type and how you can enjoy a healthy and long life.
Acclaimed by Family Doctor. Book Language: Marathi
There are 34 chapters in this book written by Ayurvedacharya Suyog Dandekar. He has given guidance on varied diseases and health problems and also about the diet.
Ayurveda is being practiced for over 5000 years in India. The knowledge of Ayurveda was handed over by Indra to Bhradwajmuni. The disciple of Bhradwajmuni, Agniwesh wrote this knowledge in a form of a book for the first time.
In this book, process and methods of preparing medicines at home are also included. There is a separate chapter on ailments for children. In the 33rd chapter the author has given has given his views on the current practice of ‘Garbasanskar.’
The wealth of knowledge is released through this book, which the author has obtained by the grace of his Guru. Almost all aspects of Ayurveda are mentioned in this book. The reader can obtain a certificate by taking up a postal course in Ayurveda by studying this book. The housewives also can study this book and keep the family members healthy. This is the main purpose of the author.
गृहवैद्य Book by Vaidya Suyog Dandekar