Nowadays many women are facing problems of hormonal imbalance, stress, anxiety, anger issues and various mental health problems during menopause.Children, collegians, adults, senior citizens face stress. So Prakruti Jiyofresh has formulated Prabodhini syrup. Enriched with pure ayurvedic ingredients it helps to improve digestion and thereby helps to balance the levels of hormones and also manages mood swings during and before the periods. It also manages stress, anxiety and anger issues. It is effective against symptoms of weak memory and lack of concentration.
- Effective in hormonal imbalance.
- Helps to manage stress, anger, anxiety and mood swings.
- Improves concentration and memory.
- Relieves body heat and makes the body cool and calms the brain.
- Brahmi: Brahmi is known as a natural brain tonic. It helps in improving memory, anxiety, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and as a general tonic to fight stress.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha root extract helps significantly in reduction of stress levels in individuals and improves the overall quality of life. It also acts as a brain tonic.
- Vekhand: Helps improve memory. It also helps improve behavioral changes and mental performance as well.
- Vala: It gives relief from anxiety, nervous tension, menstrual cramps, muscular pains as well as restlessness.
- Ginger: Calms the digestive system. As digestion is needed for better brain performance.
- Fennel seeds: Fennel seeds reduce inflammation. Help soothe swelling or irritation in the intestines and improve digestion.
What to expect?
Brownish yellow syrup with the soothing smell of fennel seeds and vekhand will help balance your hormones, control stress and boost memory.
Children: 2 tablespoons 2 times a day
Adults: 4 tablespoons 2 times a day
Recommended dosage period 3 months